Agviq Environmental Services LLC (AES) is a newly established company formed on April 26, 2017 that specializes in environmental remediation services in Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Continental United States. AES entered the small business administration 8(a) program in April 2018.
Our Corporate history began when our parent company, Tikigaq Corporation, was formed in 1971 under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA), under which, AES is a wholly owned subsidiary with its principal office located in Wasilla, Alaska. AES is currently executing environmental remediation services on the North Slope Borough facilities in Alaska and other environmental services under other existing contracts.
In addition, Tikigaq Corporation provides added value to AES through existing corporate relationships. Tikigaq Corporation has accumulated 17 years of successful environmental project execution in more than 25 States, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and abroad. AES is lead by David Leadenham, who is a 40 year veteran from the environmental business sector with the knowledge and management expertise for positioning AES for the future. Tikigaq Corporation and the leadership in AES is operationally valuable and strategically beneficial for AES by providing the opportunity to produce the same high quality service as a result of direct access to experienced personnel that will provide industry leading expertise in environmental remediation services, consistent corporate strategic awareness, and other readily available resources at existing work/office locations. With that, we believe our abilities to execute multiple and simultaneous tasks will be supported as a result of the following:
* Our utilization of highly skilled, effectively trained and diversely experienced Program/Project and Site Managers that possess proven abilities to execute and manage any size project at any geographic location.
* The development and application of a Contract Management System (CMS) that provides effective business tools and work practices for our management teams during the life cycle of a project.
* The utilization of geographically established pre-qualified vendors and subcontractors.
* Our well established business practice of proposing a self perform or subcontract execution model.
* The implementation of a DCMA approved procurement system.
* Utilization of audited and approved accounting systems, estimating practices, time reporting procedures, and resource allocation processes.
* Utilization of a proven behavior based loss prevention safety and excellence program to enhance operational awareness and promote safe work environments.
We are dedicated to providing environmental stewardship as we establish Tikigaq Corporation with a profitable company that facilitates shareholder employment and professional development opportunities in the federal and commercial area of remediation services.
Agviq Environmental Services LLC current customers to are:
North Slope Borough
Defense Logistics Agency
EA Engineering Science & Technology AECOM
As sustainable work is achieved from our core selection of customers, we will expand to other customers and diverse geographic locations.
Our Company and Corporate Vision Statement
“Through respect of shareholder ownership and tradition, with a foundation of trust and unity, we will sustain profitability, culture, and success”.